Updated Source Code?

Apr 22, 2015 at 5:56 PM
Edited Apr 22, 2015 at 5:57 PM
I am stepping through the code in the ModelExtensions.cs file and getting the message from Visual Studio of:

"Source file is different from when the module was built"

I have updated the NuGet package and also re-downloaded the source code but am still getting this error. When I try to step into the code the lines that VS tries to line up with are 2-3 lines off and makes debugging tough.

I noticed the NuGet package is 5.5.0.1 but the source code is listed as 5.5.0.0 on the Downloads page. Can you upload a new source file to match the NuGet package?
Coordinator
Apr 22, 2015 at 7:03 PM
Hi!

I think your best bet is to go to the source code page and click the Download button there, or you can just clone the git repo.

Be aware that Visual Studio has a funny way of caching source code. So to be sure, you should open the Modules window, locate the SMVVM dll and check the loading information.

The other thing you can do is go to Tools – Options – Debugging – General, and uncheck the “Require source files to exactly match the original version."
Apr 23, 2015 at 5:42 PM
Thanks, didn't think to download the source code from the Source Code tab. That fixed it.