Implementing VVM part do existing model

Jan 17, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Hello all,

I'm a student. In one of my university projects I'm supposed to implement views and viewmodel to existing model. This is supposed to be web application, with some data loaded from server (not from db though, from objects existing in app, we're using nhibernate). The problem is my model is just ' plain ' model, there is no WCF services implemented and I'm really short on time. Is Simple MVVM toolkit something for me? Will it make it easier to use interfaces model provide in client-server architecture?

regards,

Paul

PS excuse me my non perfect english

Jan 17, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Hi Jureq,

I think the toolkit works perfectly in your situation as well. I have been implementing similar project where I have XML data in the server. I use this data to populate model and viewmodel properties in the client side. I am not using any database or WCF Ria service except for the login provided by the business application template. 

The toolkit provides necessary tools and techniques to implement the web project. Check out the Documentation, Programming reference and Getting started videos. You should be good to go.

I would recommend the toolkit.