Package installer question

Nov 6, 2012 at 7:46 AM

I sent message to the author and contributor of this project. I have hear that there is some problem with messages inside CodePlexe so I am opening this discussion to make sure u receive our message. please check it and if it is possible guide as with some helpful information.

Coordinator
Nov 6, 2012 at 10:17 AM
I believe you are referring to the following issue:

This has been investigated and resolved in the current releases:
v3.1.0.0 for VS 2010 and v4.0.0.0 for VS 2012

I have also conducted regression testing to verify that the Message Bus is functioning properly.
Note that while the bus will not create memory leaks if you don't call UnRegister, it is good practice to unregister subscribers so they do not continue to receive messages..

Cheers,
Tony
Nov 6, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Please cheek your inbox This is completely different case and I explained u what I want to achieve so I do not experience any issues with event bus notification message,

Coordinator
Nov 6, 2012 at 11:36 AM
I don't see the email in my Inbox. Can you please resend it to be following address: tonys@develop.com.

Cheers,
Tony
Nov 6, 2012 at 12:11 PM

OK I sent it to u. this is very important for us so please if u can assist me with questions explained in my Email. the subject for that mail is

Question regarding Simple MVVM toolkit installer‏

Coordinator
Nov 6, 2012 at 4:57 PM
I see your email in my InBox now, and I'll reply to you directly. I can see your question was not related to the Message Bus at all. :-)

Best Regards,
Tony