Missing reference over XP

Aug 2, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Hi Tom.

Your work is great! Thank you (fisrt of all!)

I have VSTO2010 SP1 running under Windows XP SP3, and Ithere are some missing reference when I start one of your templates. For Silverlight's templates I just replace then wrong ones and everything work, but for WPF's templates, even after replacing them I got an error from the compiller (dependencies from System.Windows Version =2.0.5.0....... API from RefelctionOnly.... Dependant assemblies must be loaded before, or on RefelctionOnlyAssemblyResolve event request)

I have installed all of the required prerequisites and I run register updater SimpleMvvm-32wp after SimpleMvvmToolkit instalation, but theese reference are still missing.

This missing reference are:

WPF: Microsoft,Expression.Interactions / SimpleMvvmToolkit-WPF / System.Windows.Interactivity.

Silverlight / Silverllight RIAService: SimpleMvvmToolkit

Thank you very much Tony.

Raúl Glasinovic V.

Aug 2, 2011 at 8:02 PM
Check the ReadMe file carefully. There are 2 installs of the Blend SDK required. It looks like you have the one for Silverlight, but you still need to install the Blend SDK for WPF.

Cheers,
Tony
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 2, 2011, at 1:55 PM, "rglasino"<notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi Tom.

Your work is great! Thank you (fisrt of all!)

I have VSTO2010 SP1 running under Windows XP SP3, and Ithere are some missing reference when I start one of your templates. For Silverlight's templates I just replace then wrong ones and everything work, but for WPF's templates, even after replacing them I got an error from the compiller (dependencies from System.Windows Version =2.0.5.0....... API from RefelctionOnly.... Dependant assemblies must be loaded before, or on RefelctionOnlyAssemblyResolve event request)

I have installed all of the required prerequisites and I run register updater SimpleMvvm-32wp after SimpleMvvmToolkit instalation, but theese reference are still missing.

This missing reference are:

WPF: Microsoft,Expression.Interactions / SimpleMvvmToolkit-WPF / System.Windows.Interactivity.

Silverlight / Silverllight RIAService: SimpleMvvmToolkit

Thank you very much Tony.

Raúl Glasinovic V.

Aug 2, 2011 at 10:02 PM

Thnaks a lot Tony!

I could solve it!!! ( SimpleMvvmToolkit / SimpleMvvmToolkit-WPF are still missing :( 

Anyway, I can work know!!!

Thanks again Master!

Greetings

Raúl Glasinovic V.

Aug 3, 2011 at 2:57 PM
The toolkit installer registers the location of the binaries so the assemblies appear in the Visual Studio Add References dialog. But you can also browse to the dll's located in C:\Prpgam Files\SimpleMvvmToolkit.

Cheers,
Tony

>
Aug 3, 2011 at 5:46 PM

Got it.

Thanks again Tony!